What is INSPIRE? INternet and Social-media Program with Information and Resources.
“Survivorship” is the time after your transplant when you may still have questions about your health needs or have some health or wellness concerns.
INSPIRE is a program for people who had a bone marrow or blood stem cell transplant at least 2 years ago. It is filled with relevant and specific information just for members of this community, including articles, videos, news updates, social media (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and texting options) and opportunities to interact with experts and other survivors.
INSPIRE shares the best ideas for living healthy and living well after transplant by helping transplant survivors find ways to:
Join the Research
INSPIRE is a National Cancer Institute funded research project. You can learn who is on the INSPIRE team by reading The project has one clear mission—to improve the lives of transplant survivors.
INSPIRE participants need to meet the following requirements:
- • 18 years of age and older
- • between 2 and 10 years after their last bone marrow or blood stem cell transplant
- • at least 2 years after their last treatment for any cancer
- • able to read and write in English
- • have access to a computer, internet connection, and email
If you participate, you will be randomly assigned to receive options that can include:
You will be asked to tell us how you are doing three times: before you start, after 3 months, and after one year.
INTERESTED in joining the “INSPIRE for Survivorship after Transplant” project or learning more? You can sign up for the study by clicking on the “Sign up for INSPIRE” box above or below, or if you have any questions you can contact us by phone or email.
- Access to the INSPIRE program specifically designed for transplant survivors.
- An online site with links to many useful online transplant and cancer survivor resources (after 12 months you will also have access to the INSPIRE program)
Contact us by phone:
1-888-344-5678 (toll free)
Contact us by email:
INSPIRE Project: INSPIRE@fhcrc.org
You can read the Consent here at any time. Once you register for the study and activate your account through the email link we send you, you will see the consent
Sign up for INSPIRE